21 Coaching Critiques
The project, though set out clearly, and committed to fully, simply could not get off the ground until the technology was sorted out. 21 Coaching Critiques by Thomas Leonard and Guest Critiquers, This course is available for immediate download. Included …
Purchase the 21 Coaching Critiques Course at Wisme. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to spreading knowledge to a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (SALEPAGE link is provided directly in the post).
The project, though set out clearly, and committed to fully, simply could not get off the ground until the technology was sorted out.
21 Coaching Critiques by Thomas Leonard and Guest Critiquers,
This course is available for immediate download.
Included files: 21 mp3, 2 pdf, 2 png – Total sizes: 215.5 MB
$187 – $15.
Salepage: At HERE.
Would you like to hear how Thomas Leonard would handle 21 unique and sometimes highly challenging clients? Why he would handle them that way? His overarching – and highly specific – way of being a coach in live situations? You’ve come to the right place…
My name is Andrea J. Lee and as General Manager of CoachVille.com for Thomas Leonard from 2001 to 2003, I remember how much of a challenge it was to produce the Coaching Critiques.
The project, though set out clearly, and committed to fully, simply could not get off the ground until the technology was sorted out. You see, there were three very important things that Thomas wanted for this project:
1. It should be real coaching, not coaching with ‘fake’ clients. This was easier said than done, since many clients just weren’t that into revealing themselves and their foibles in front of thousands of coaches, kind as they might be.
2. The critiques should be done in a just-in-time manner. As soon as something was said by the coach or client, he wanted to press the pause button and immediately address what he heard. There were to be no compromises, or taking notes and recording it all later.
3. He wanted there to be many, many, many of these critiques, so many, in fact, that together they would constitute a living encyclopedia of coaching demonstrations – a world wide coaching web – that would live on, and keep getting added to.
With Thomas’ passing, the project was truncated, and today, we have more reason than ever to be grateful he pursued the project with as much fervor as he did.
Thomas Leonard Did Many Things, But No Where Else Is His Direct Coaching On Record – The Coaching Critiques Is All That Remains
Even he was surprised, he said, at how popular the Coaching Critiques became. His fear that coaches would be intimidated and might not want to participate, was groundless. Not only did many volunteers come forward, but the critiques themselves became a central part of coach training.
Over time, some of the original critiques have required sound edits, and other critiques were truncated. After a great deal of sorting, listening, selecting and editing, I’m delighted and relieved that this collection of a full 21 original coaching critiques, at the best possible sound quality, along with their full transcripts are now available for public consumption in updated format for easy referencing.
All 21 Critiques Come With 21 Updated CDs and MP3s – and – A Master Set of Minute-By-Minute Transcripts
Being able to hear Thomas actually demonstrating coaching himself…this is something not enough people have had the chance to do.
After all, he’s so often referred to as the father of modern coaching – what did his coaching sound like?
It’s my hope this collection of Thomas’ pure coaching energy will become a Rock of Gibraltar for a whole new generation of coaches. And for veteran coaches, that you will choose to own a copy of the collection for the inspiration it will provide you.
The Coaching You’ll Hear On 21 CDs or MP3s Is Light, Incisive, Patient, Edgy And Above All…Energizing and Effective
Though just 21 full recordings is a far cry from the hundreds Thomas wanted to create, I’m grateful these 21 exist. The range of coaching scenarios, life issues, coaching styles and client personalities provides a great cross-section for any study.
And because Thomas was so excited about the technology becoming available to make the just-in-time critiquing possible, you can literally hear the delight with which he presses pause on the client-coach demo recording, such that he can insert comments.
I hope you’ll give yourself the gift of enjoying it. Perhaps almost as much as I’ve enjoyed helping make the collection available!
The 21 Coaching Critiques Collection Is Now Available in Print And Includes:
- Full Transcripts: 21 Minute-by-Minute transcripts covering over 400 pages, including call-out boxes, paperback bound.
- 21-CD Companion Audio Kit: 21 original critiques led and facilitated by Thomas Leonard and a select few guest critiquers
As I hope you’ll discover for yourself soon enough, the collection covers a wide variety of topics and themes, each in its own discrete module.
Of All That You’ve Heard Or Learned From Thomas Leonard, What Have You Gleaned From His Actual, Personal, Legendary Coaching, And How Will This Influence Your Confidence To Coach At Your Personal Best?
Purchase the 21 Coaching Critiques course at the best price at Wisme and unlock a world of knowledge at the best price. Upon completing your purchase, you'll receive instant access to the downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Additionally, we'll send a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Unlock your full potential with 21 Coaching Critiques courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Our 21 Coaching Critiques courses are thoughtfully designed to help you unleash your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't wait; take the first step towards greatness by purchasing our courses today. We offer a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout.
Rest easy knowing that your financial information is protected by our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal. Stripe, renowned for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process with encrypted technology that keeps your sensitive data confidential. PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, adds an extra layer of security through its buyer protection program, ensuring your financial details are safeguarded.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is treated with utmost confidentiality, and we do not share your information with anyone. Purchasing the21 Coaching Critiques course is entirely safe.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Secure Communication and Encryption of Sensitive Data
- Card numbers are encrypted using AES-256, and transmitting card numbers occurs in a separate hosting environment, guaranteeing the security of your data.
- Upon successful payment for the “21 Coaching Critiques course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If any delays occur, please be patient. Our technical department will process the link shortly after, and you'll receive notifications directly via email. We appreciate your understanding.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the 21 Coaching Critiques course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the 21 Coaching Critiques course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.