Excel Dashboard Course
Do you spend hours collating data, updating formulas and charts and then feel like no one reads them anyway? Excel Dashboard Course by Mynda Treacy, This course is available for immediate download. Included files: – Total sizes: 3.2 GB Price …
Purchase the Excel Dashboard Course Course at Wisme. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to spreading knowledge to a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (SALEPAGE link is provided directly in the post).
Do you spend hours collating data, updating formulas and charts and then feel like no one reads them anyway?
Excel Dashboard Course by Mynda Treacy,
This course is available for immediate download.
Included files: – Total sizes: 3.2 GB
$797 – $68.
Salepage: At HERE.
Do your Excel reports take a long time to update each month/week?
Do you spend hours collating data, updating formulas and charts and then feel like no one reads them anyway?
t doesn’t have to be that way.
In my Excel Dashboard course I teach you how to create amazing interactive Excel dashboards, like the ones below, that update with the click of the Refresh button, or with a simple copy and paste of your new data into your spreadsheet. They’ll wow your boss and take your career to the next level.
So, what is an Excel Dashboard?
An Excel Dashboard provides insight, analysis and alerts. They’re fully interactive and dynamic and can help with project management, customer service, retail management, financial forecasting and much more.
- Usually fits on one page
- Displays key trends, comparisons and data graphically or in small tables
- Provides the reader with conclusions to their objective
- Is often interactive allowing the user to filter data and switch views themselves
- Employs best practices that enable the report to be updated quickly and easily (often at the click of just one button)
What the Excel Dashboard Course Will Do For You
This comprehensive Excel Dashboard Course will teach you the simple techniques you can apply in Excel to make killer dashboards that will set your skill level apart from the crowd.
I teach you how to build Excel Dashboard reports from the ground up.
By applying the simple rules I share with you, you will have the skills to be able to create reports that save loads of time (allowing you to go home early :)) and you’ll quickly become known as a Dashboard Superhero with reports that are:
Just take a look at the two charts below. Both plot the same data but one is much easier to make comparisons in the data than the other. You be the judge.
- Quick and easy to update, in fact they can update themselves (imagine being able to confidently say that in an interview) by pulling in data direct from your external database, Microsoft Access, the web etc. at the click of a button if you set them up right (I show you how).
- Fully interactive so the reader can change the view themselves; they can filter by product, time period or any parameter you choose, they can show and hide data using check boxes, drop down lists, and option buttons to name a few.
- Easy to read and interpret; plus I share with you a heat map of your page that shows you where your most important data should go and where will get the least attention.
- Exactly what the reader wants; I teach you the 5 key questions to ask and to who in the planning stage of your report so you get it right first time.
- Choose the right chart for your data; I teach you over 20 charts and show you which type of chart will best display your data.
- Professional presentation. I teach you simple visualisation techniques so your reports will look like you’ve had a graphic designer involved even if you are completely lacking in artistic talent (like me).
- Animated. Some types of data are great displayed in an animation. Animated charts allow the reader to get an understanding of how data moves over time. In this course I share some VBA code with you that you can apply to your charts and I show you exactly which parts of the VBA to edit.
Watch the Course Overview Video
Or if you prefer, continue reading for more information on the course.
For best viewing quality: press play then 1. click the cog and select 720p HD, and 2. click the icon on the bottom right of the video to view in full screen
What You Get in the Course
- Over 9 hours of video tutorials specifically on Dashboards plus another 3 hours of (optional) related Excel training that will fill in any gaps in your Excel knowledge on topics like PivotTables, Lookup Functions, Macros and more.
- The pace is pretty fast because I hate courses that waffle on. I like to get straight to the point so you’re up to speed fast, and I’ve designed it so that if you need to re-watch anything you can rewind and replay the videos as many times as you like, or just refer to the instructions in the workbooks.
- You can download the actual Excel files used in the filming.
- These files contain step by step instructions so you can either use them on their own instead of the videos (these are great if you like to skim read like I do), use them to practice what you learn and build your confidence, or keep them forever as a reference tool that you can go back to later on to refresh your memory (let’s be honest, we never remember everything the first time we see it).
- 5 x sample Excel dashboard reports including my popular Tour de France dashboard. Use them to steal ideas from and reverse engineer.
- Homework Challenge. Practice what you learn so that you don’t forget it. Plus you’ll be creating a dashboard of your own that you could use for job interviews to showcase your skills. If you like you can even send it to me and I’ll review it and give you feedback.
- An index of the course topics and terminology that are covered so you can easily find a tutorial you want to watch again.
- 6 weeks of support from me. We have a dedicated support forum for Dashboard course members where you can post a question and I’ll post you an answer. These Q&A’s will be available for everyone in the class to learn from too (you can even post the answer to your classmate’s questions if you know it), making it a truly interactive class. Or, if you prefer you can email me your questions direct.
- Note: The reason the course is only open for a limited time is because I am personally providing the initial 6 weeks of support, and I can’t commit to doing that year round. So, I limit the classes to allow time for other projects and a break every now and again.
- That’s not to say I won’t support you after the first 6 weeks (after all you have a 12 month membership), it’s just that it might take me a few days to reply if I’m out of town etc.
- Support of my members is one of the benefits and it’s very important to me and is valuable to my members, as you can see from this email from Arash:
- “I feel like I have a 24hr support. The way you reply and support, in terms of time and effectiveness is not comparable to other websites and people who provide learning modules. You are Superb!!!”
- The training is delivered online and tutorials are available to watch 24/7 at your own pace. Pause, rewind, replay as many times as you like.
- 12 months access to the video tutorials and file downloads. There’s even a download option where you can download all videos in the course and keep them on your own PC forever.
- When you’ve finished I’ll send you a ‘Certificate of Completion’ saying you’ve completed the course which you can add to your résumé/CV arsenal.
Who is Teaching the Course?
That would be me, I’m Mynda Treacy, Co-founder of My Online Training Hub, and a Microsoft Excel MVP.
I have been working with Excel since 1995 and teaching since 2010 (not including teaching many colleagues over the years), and I’m excited to be able to share what I have learned with you.
Back when I started using Excel I was lucky, in that you weren’t expected to know how to use it! As you’d know, that’s not the case these days.
What you learn in this course will apply to all you do in Excel. From best workbook design, right through to advanced formulas and charting.
Once you’ve completed the course and practiced what you learn you’ll be able to confidently state on your resume/CV that you not only have ‘Excel Dashboard skills’, but also ‘Advanced Excel Skills’ because most of what I teach is very advanced.
Watch a Sample Tutorial
Click on the video below to start watching. Click on the white rectangle on the bottom right of the video control bar to watch the video in full screen.
Who Is It For?
The course is for you if you:
- Want to change career or apply for a new job;
- Already prepare reports of any kind that require updating with new data on a regular basis (weekly, monthly….) and, or;
- Work with charts and, or;
- Work with large volumes of data and, or;
- Import data into Excel from another source e.g. another database, Access, Web, Text files etc. and, or;
- Often don’t know the best chart to use to display your data.
- Have access to Excel 2007 or later. Mac Users: This course is filmed in Excel for PC, however if you’re fairly savvy you will be able to map the menus you see in the videos to your Mac equivalents. Many Mac users have successfully taken this course. The Dashboard concepts and most of the formulas are applicable to any version of Excel.
- Be familiar with putting together any type of report in Excel to be able to apply the time saving and visualization techniques taught here.
- Be able to build and apply basic formulas in Excel.
- Pivot Table and Pivot Chart knowledge is helpful, but expertise is not necessary to take this course.
Note: This course is not for complete beginners but if you’ve put together any type of report in Excel before then you will definitely benefit from the time saving tips and data visualisation techniques I share with you.
It’s Tried and Tested
Before launching this course I had some of my trusted advisors test the course for me. They come from varied industries and ability levels.
One of them didn’t know what a Dashboard was before taking the course and another is an Excel trainer.
They’ve given me feedback on some improvements which I’ve implemented, but overall their feedback was resoundingly positive.
I am forever grateful for their time and kind comments. Thank you, you know who you are.
Here are just a few of their comments:
“The design is excellent, easy to follow, examples clear.“
“I like the materials available for download, so your users can work on their own.“
“The pace of the course is perfect.“
“Your use of terminology makes learning a new language painless.”
“I especially liked Section 3 on design principles. I have always believed in data quality but data organization and presentation is so very important to communicating ideas and information.“
“I found them (the tutorials) very complete and packed with good tips and tools for presenting data.”
Knowing How to Make Amazing Excel Dashboards Will Take Your Career to the Next Level
Excel Dashboards are the new buzzword employers are looking for.
If you have, or want a career that involves creating reports in Excel, then you need to know how to create impressive, interactive, and easy to read Dashboards
This course will get your skills up to date by teaching you how to create Dashboards that will wow your boss (or your prospective employer) even if you don’t have an artistic bone in your body.
Purchase the Excel Dashboard Course course at the best price at Wisme and unlock a world of knowledge at the best price. Upon completing your purchase, you'll receive instant access to the downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Additionally, we'll send a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Unlock your full potential with Excel Dashboard Course courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Our Excel Dashboard Course courses are thoughtfully designed to help you unleash your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't wait; take the first step towards greatness by purchasing our courses today. We offer a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout.
Rest easy knowing that your financial information is protected by our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal. Stripe, renowned for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process with encrypted technology that keeps your sensitive data confidential. PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, adds an extra layer of security through its buyer protection program, ensuring your financial details are safeguarded.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is treated with utmost confidentiality, and we do not share your information with anyone. Purchasing theExcel Dashboard Course course is entirely safe.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Secure Communication and Encryption of Sensitive Data
- Card numbers are encrypted using AES-256, and transmitting card numbers occurs in a separate hosting environment, guaranteeing the security of your data.
- Upon successful payment for the “Excel Dashboard Course course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If any delays occur, please be patient. Our technical department will process the link shortly after, and you'll receive notifications directly via email. We appreciate your understanding.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Excel Dashboard Course course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Excel Dashboard Course course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.