After all, laughter is the best medicine. Side effects include happiness, a positive outlook, deeper relationships and an exhilarating sense of aliveness. Laughter Medicine by Steve Bhaerman, This course is available for immediate download. Included files: – Total sizes: 367.1 …
Laughter Medicine - Steve Bhaerman
$34 - After all, laughter is the best medicine. Side effects include happiness, a positive outlook, deeper relationships and an exhilarating sense of aliveness.
Course Provider: Person
Course Provider Name: Laughter Medicine - Steve Bhaerman
Purchase the Laughter Medicine Course at Wisme. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to spreading knowledge to a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (SALEPAGE link is provided directly in the post).
After all, laughter is the best medicine. Side effects include happiness, a positive outlook, deeper relationships and an exhilarating sense of aliveness.
Laughter Medicine by Steve Bhaerman,
This course is available for immediate download.
Included files: – Total sizes: 367.1 MB
$297 – $34.
Salepage: At HERE.
Could experiencing greater health, wealth and wellbeing hinge on something as simple as bringing more joy and laughter into your life?
You laugh, and we say, “Terrific! You have a head start!”
After all, laughter is the best medicine. Side effects include happiness, a positive outlook, deeper relationships and an exhilarating sense of aliveness.
In the Native American sense of medicine, laughter is a transformational tool to turn the dross of life into the gold of loving laughter.
On the physical and emotional level,laughter instantly releases and eradicates stress. Mentally, laughter cultivates flexibility and creativity. And when we use laughter to take ourselves less seriously, we gain spiritual and emotional freedom.
As Swami Beyondananda says, “Life is a joke — but God is laughing with us, not at us.”
When you can genuinely laugh at yourself, you’re able to view situations from a higher, more enlightened — and lightened up — perspective. Your “Ha!” moments become “Aha!” moments. And you realize that your problems and challenges aren’t all that serious after all.
If you’re thinking, “Okay, you’ve got a point, but I’m simply not funny,” think again.
The trick isn’t being funny, it’s seeing funny. And by immersing yourself in “cosmic comic consciousness,” just about anyone can learn to see the jokes “hidden in the picture.”
Why a Sense of Humor is So Desirable
Did you know that one of the most sought-after traits in a spouse or partner is a sense of humor?
Why? A sense of humor is a sense of perspective, and people who have that amazing knack can change another individual’s mood for the better. Levity helps overcome gravity, and allows us to see from the higher perspective of love.
Laughter shakes us loose, releasing us from no-longer-helpful B.S. (Belief Systems). When you apply the perspective of laughter to your own story, you’re liberated from the grip of that story — and your energy becomes available for more constructive pursuits.
Wouldn’t it be wonderful to infuse more genuine joy into every life situation? What if you could laugh at your problems, and then use the “aha” in the wake of the “ha-ha” to see new solutions?
What if you were able to effortlessly light up a room, and get much better “smileage” on your karma?
What if you actually became the person your dog thinks you are?
Seriously — and humorously — what if you became more of who you really are, and discover how much you really, really like the real you?
You can — with the guidance and expertise of a master mischief-maker like Steve Bhaerman and his slightly-more-mischievous alter ego, Swami Beyondananda.
Steve is known as the Cosmic Comic for a reason. He’s a maestro of humor that not only leaves people laughing, but smiling too.
Steve and his Swami alter-ego are teaming up on a 7-part Laughter Medicine course to bring more laughter — more joy, more wisdom, more love, more fulfillment — into your life.
How You Can Benefit From Developing Your 7th Sense
When you develop the 7th sense of humor, as you’ll do in the Laughter Medicineprogram, you gain the powers of freedom and personal magnetism.
When you learn to see the humor in every situation, expand your emotional range and practice letting more of your inner sub-personalities out to play, you become a more engaging, powerful, fun person to be around. This potent magnetism alone attracts more clients, love, friendship, business and anything else worth attracting.
When you laugh, your whole body chemistry changes. It’s a cleansing effect — you feel better and lighter. But laughter goes beyond the feeling of wellness and joy. Scientific studies have shown that laughter has tangible health benefits.
- Boost your immunity and lower stress hormones, which slows the aging process
- Give you better health, faster recovery from disease and higher rates of feel-good hormones
- Release endorphins, which helps to decrease pain in your body as well as reduce cravings associated with addiction
- Flush blood clots, cholesterol and inflammation from your body by expanding your blood vessels and increasing blood flow.
Laughter is the fastest stress reliever on the plant. Even better, it’s free! Laughter actually has similar benefits to exercise. So next time you choose the couch over the gym, have a good belly laugh instead. As Swami reminds us, laughter causes deeper breathing — and breathing is the key to long life!
Researchers have found that just watching comedy on TV and laughing along with the laugh track has benefits. In a recent study, Dr. Lee Berk at Loma Linda University found that heart patients who watched comedy 30 minutes a day required fewer medications.
Even more remarkable, in the one-year course of the study, only 8% of those who included laughter suffered another heart attack, compared to 42% of the control group! Hearty laughter and “regular-hilarity” save lives!
Use The Power Of Laughter to Call in “The One”
Laughter is also the natural magnetism that will increase your animal magnetism.Not only will cats and dogs love you, you will instantly become a people magnet and start attracting the love you deserve in life.
If you’ve been seeking that one special soulmate with whom you can live out the rest of your life, more laughter and levity is guaranteed to instantly get you to Date #2 — or even just the first half of Date #1.
And even if your blind dates turn into blind alleys, having more fun and being more fun will get you invited more places more often and increase not just your chances of meeting “the one,” but in being the one who will attract the one you want to meet.
Gain An Immediate Edge in the World of Work
Even if your primary focus is on work, laughter can give you a better return on investment than almost any other investment you can make. How?
Have you ever noticed that many of the best business presentations start with humor? Well-applied humor is a “people tenderizer” that facilitates communication and all kinds of transactions — giving you an immediate edge in the world of business.
After all, business is all about relationships — and humor adds levity, lightness and intimacy to all your relationships.
Market studies show that funny people are more successful in business:
- Laughter floods your system with dopamine, which turns on all the learning centers in the brain, boosting creativity, productivity and engagement.
- In an analysis of 225 academic studies, happy employees were found to be 31% more productive and enjoyed 37% higher sales, while doctors who used humor were found to arrive at a correct diagnosis 19% faster and more accurately.
- Humor enhances spontaneity and creative thinking, helping you think outside the box — and attract the big bucks if you get paid to be innovative.
If your occupation has anything to do with speaking to or connecting to others, humor helps you make a far better impression. (And if you’re a dentist or dental assistant, a good sense of humor can help while your patient is having an impression made!)
All of which goes to show… bringing more fun into your life is serious business.
Are You Ready to Live Happily Ever Laughter?
If you understand that healing is more than physical — the word “healing” means to “restore wholeness” — then you recognize that Laughter Medicine will lighten and brighten every aspect of your life.
The Laughter Medicine program is like a Laughter Boot Camp where you give boredom and mediocrity the boot. Swami says it’s also like a Buddha Camp, where you use humor to create equanimity.
This course is for you if you’re:
- Seeking a healing perspective in life — for yourself and for sharing with others
- Curious about how to bring more fun into your public persona in a way that’s authentic and unforced
- Craving more satisfying connections with others
- Wanting more lightness of being in your daily life
- Noticing that seriousness has become a serious issue for you
- Desiring to have a weekly respite and sanctuary from seriousness and just enjoy laughing
It’s also important to be clear who this course is not for:
- Fundamentalists may resist it, UNLESS they are willing to put the “fun” before “da mental”
- People who have been sticking to their story, and are willing to be stuck with it
- Hermit crabs — people who are grumpy and isolated, and like it that way
- Dead people — laughter is an in-body experience
In fact, we guarantee you’ll double your daily laughter and uplevel your life if you put all of Swami’s practices into action … or double your karma back!
Laughter Medicine only requires being present for seven 90-minute modules. No homework. No pressure. Just engage, and it’s guaranteed this class will be a welcome contrast to everything else going on in your life. It’s a sanctuary, a respite, a place where nothing is taken seriously and laughter rules.
What You’ll Discover in These 7 Modules
For decades, Steve Bhaerman — who has gained a worldwide audience as the “cosmic comic pundit” Swami Beyondananda — has been entertaining (or “innertaining”) thousands with his trademark wit and wisdom.
On the more serious side, Steve is co-author (with cellular biologist Bruce Lipton) of Spontaneous Evolution: Our Positive Future (and a Way to Get There From Here). He also blogs about politics and current events from a spiritual perspective, prompting Marianne Williamson to call him the “Mark Twain of our generation.”
We’re delighted to offer this rare offering in conscious comedy to our global community. You’ll learn about comedy — with a transformational twist — from the inside out, and find out how even a non-comedian can practice “situational comedy” in almost any situation. In each session, there will be plenty of time for questions — both email and live — so that this course will be geared to your specific needs and desires.
Think of it as an oasis of non-seriousness in the course of your otherwise serious week. You’ll laugh while you learn, and learn while you laugh.
And, jest for fun, the Swami will be offering his cosmic comic commentary as part of each session.
Session 1: It’s a Joke, Laugh – the Magic of Cosmic Comic Consciousness
Life is a joke — but God is laughing with us, not at us.– Swami Beyondananda
Have you ever noticed that the Dalai Lama laughs a lot? Ever wonder why Maharishi Mahesh Yogi was known as “the giggling guru?” Did they know something the rest of us don’t know, or have forgotten? Very likely they were in touch with what Swami Beyondananda calls Cosmic Comic Consciousness — the spiritual perspective that almost instantly heals by restoring wholeness.
In this first session, you’ll learn how and why laughter is medicine in the Native American sense: an alchemical (and all-comical) tool to give you a God’s-eye view of your situation. By cultivating this one playful practice, you’ll be able to embrace your challenges with a fresh new perspective.
You’ll learn some simple cosmic comic practices to help you:
- Break through the rigidity of seriousness, through the open-hearted expression of humor
- Instantly gain problem-solving resources you didn’t know you had
- Uplevel your mood not through denial but through loving and laughing acceptance
- Demonstrate spiritual leadership, and leave everyone — including yourself — smiling
- Finally “get” the Cosmic Joke, and be able to laugh with the Creator
Session 2: Laughter Really IS Medicine
Laughter is so good for you, it’s not even funny. – Swami Beyondananda
Ever since Norman Cousins published his groundbreaking book, Anatomy of an Illness, in 1979, recounting how he used humor to treat a life-threatening illness, scientists and lay people have been exploring the healing power of laughter. (As the Swami says, “Sure it works in practice. But does it work in theory?”) You’ll learn about jaw-dropping studies that actually show that watching 30 minutes of comedy a day can vastly reduce a heart patient’s chances of having another heart attack. You’ll find out why laughter improves auto-immune function, and how “being of good cheer” provides untold additional health benefits.
And that’s just the beginning of the good news. In this session, you’ll learn the science of Laughter Medicine. AND you’ll learn the art of using laughter as medicine to heal emotionally, mentally and spiritually. The word “healing” means “to restore wholeness” and nothing gives us the “big picture” (what Swami calls “the God’s-eye-view”) like heart-opening laughter and mind-expanding comedy.
During this session, you’ll gain valuable information and practical knowledge to help you:
- Circulate the energy of healing laughter (what Swami calls “ho-ho-holy hee-hee-healing”) throughout your body and awaken every cell
- Use laughter — and the relaxation it provides — to release tension, restore and rejuvenate your body and become more youthful and resilient
- Change your spiritual perspective from gravity to levity, and change the energy field around you
- Create a better state of mind and state of heart
Session 3: The Alchemy of Humor
Humor is an alchemical — and all-comical — tool to transform any ‘shituation.’ – Swami Beyondananda
Have you ever wondered where a joke gets its energy from? Why do people laugh so hard at certain jokes or funny things? And why is there so much release, relief and awakening in the wake of laughter?
In this session, we explore the elements of humor — earth, water, fire and air — and how they combine to create an alchemical (or better yet, all-comical) reaction. You’ll discover what brain scientist Scott Weems says about our brain on humor, and recognize why humor and problem-solving naturally go together. You’ll learn how and why surprise sparks laughter, and why we are delighted by it. And you’ll learn how to bring more potential comic energy to any situation, and use the resulting explosion of laughter to reduce tension and elevate insight.
In this session, you’ll discover:
- How to cultivate all four elements to bring humor, release and enlightenment to just about any situation
- Why the simplest humor is often most effective
- How to gauge the heaviness and emotion in a situation — and release that energy through laughter
- How to spark an explosion of laughter — without even trying
- The secret element that all effective humor has that is “invisible” and yet essential
Session 4: The Architecture of a Joke
Take humor seriously and seriousness humorously. – Swami Beyondananda
Have you ever wondered why jokes tend to use “threes” — a minister, a priest and a rabbi, for example? Or why the rabbi usually gets to deliver the punchline? Attend this session, and wonder no more. You’ll also discover how a joke is actually a mini-trance, and how it can stop the one-track mind in its tracks — and take us from our head into our heart. You’ll also come to understand the secret of successful joke telling: placement and timing of the punchline.
While it’s true that there are many kinds of humor that work perfectly well that don’t involve an actual joke, when we understand, appreciate and discover how to use the joke as a humor delivery system, we get to experience how and why comedy is like a magic trick, and how to cultivate that magical combination of surprise and delight.
In this session, you’ll discover:
- An approach to using the trance of a joke to break other trances of unconscious beliefs and behaviors
- How and why humor shows us “another way” and helps us cultivate creativity and innovation
- How to integrate the right joke at the right time into a presentation to brighten and enlighten your audience
Session 5: The Art of Self-Facing Laughter
Life is a comedy of situations, and you are having an episode.– Swami Beyondananda
In this session, Swami shows how laughing at yourself — in just the right way and in just the right time — is a key to health and happiness. Rather than being a put-down, self-facing laughter is a “put up”; levity raises our perspective to see ourselves and the conditions of our lives from a higher view.
What would it be like to start each day looking in the mirror and literally laughing in your own face? The ability to laugh at oneself — the foundation of a true sense of humor — is a skill that facilitates and lubricates every human transaction. Self-facing laughter can help you become your own best friend, and magnetize allies and positive situations. If God is laughing with us at our follies, who are we not to laugh?
In this session, you’ll explore:
- Three self-facing practices guaranteed to bring laughter and perspective
- Why and how laughter puts the ego in its proper place
- Self-facing laughter and how it can help you love yourself more — and make it easier for others to love you as well
- How to use a playful alter ego to alter your ego
Session 6: Find the Joke Hidden in the Picture
Use levity to defy gravity. – Swami Beyondananda
There will always be times — no matter how happy, healthy and awake we are — when a funny thing happens that fails to tickle our funny bone. At that point, it makes sense to ask, “Where is the joke hidden in this picture?” Is there a splendid irony, a secret insight that is hidden in clear sight? The skill is not so much being funny as seeing funny and hearing funny.
In this session, you’ll explore techniques used by comedians and amateurs to see funny, to listen with a different part of the mind and to find something uproariously funny or subtly ironic in almost anything that happens. Laughter floods the body with dopamine, activating all the learning centers in the brain, boosting creativity, productivity and engagement.
This session will focus on how you can use humor as a gateway to intuition, creativity and wisdom, through exercises designed to:
- Help you see funnier, to see our way “out of the box”
- Help you think like a comedian — or a child!
- Learn the art and science of reframing to gain leverage (and loverage)
- Shift the way we view certain challenges, so we can go beyond the typical “fight or flight” response to greater creativity and mastery
Session 7: Practice Random Acts of Comedy
Wake up laughing, and leave laughter in your wake. – Swami Beyondananda
In this final session, you’ll put it all together to enjoy and employ Laughter Medicine. You’ll discover the art of situational comedy — bringing appropriate humor to almost any situation. You’ll learn about practical jokes that warm the heart (rather than pouring cold water on some unsuspecting victim) and the art of “Fun Shui,” the playful arrangement of objects to elicit laughter and smiles. You’ll learn how to let your natural sense of humor emerge — without even trying. You’ll learn how to be a playful child and a wise adult all at once, a purveyor of Cosmic Comic Consciousness, and a beacon of light and lightness in your world.
You’ll also discover how to distinguish between positive and negative humor, and how you can use jokes to build bridges rather than blowing them up. Like any other tool, humor can be used or abused. This session will help you use humor to heal … and never to hurt.
In this final session you’ll discover how to:
- Embrace playfulness and humor as a natural habit…and your natural habitat
- Engage in the art of allowing humor to emerge, because “trying” causes it to submerge
- Advance past the “how” of humor to understand the what and the when
- Find the natural humor in your life and in your world, and use it to open hearts (including your own) and transform the trance
- Write your own “laugh story” to remind you “it’s a joke — laugh” and provide inspiration for others too
By the time you reach the final session, you’ll have had plenty to laugh about, and you’ll have discovered magnificent gold mines of natural humor. Perhaps most importantly, you’ll have a magical and joyful tool you can use for the rest of your life in an authentic, relaxed and engaging way.
Here’s What You’ll Receive
Seven Recorded 90-Minute Class Sessions with Steve Bhaerman
Experience a rare opportunity to mentor and learn with one of the world’s most conscious comics from the comfort of your own home. Each class session helps you create the specific skills and abilities to awaken your “humor-potential.”
Seven PDF Transcripts of Class Sessions
In addition to the high-quality MP3 audios, you’ll also receive the entire class transcription in PDF format. This way you can review, print and highlight the most important insights and practices from each class.
The Laughter Medicine Bonus Collection
- Laughter Medicine & Authentic Relating
With Alicia Dattner, Founder, Spiritual Comedy Festival
- Media Liberation: How Humor Can De-program You & Comedy Can Convince You That You Are Not Insane
With Phil Proctor, Founding Member, Firesign Theater
- Laughter Medicine is Good for Business
With Jim Lauria, Former CEO, Water Expert and Funny Guy
An Unprecedented Opportunity to Join the Laughter Revolution!
We feel honored that Steve Bhaerman has chosen to partner with The Shift Network to offer this exclusive online training. This is a rare opportunity to interact directly with a modern cosmic comic who reveals the power of humor and play, and to connect with a global community of like minds and hearts that are doing this seriously “unserious” and transformative work.
Through this powerful online format, you’ll save time and money on workshop costs (plus travel, accommodations and meals — which would cost thousands of dollars). You’ll also be able to benefit from the Swami’s enlightening teachings and exercises from the comfort of your home — at your own pace!
If you’re serious about bringing more laughter, play and joy into your life, then you owe it to yourself, your loved ones and our world to take this one-of-a-kind training with Steve Bhaerman. If you’re ready to step into a world of love and laughter, click the register button below to reserve your space now.
Purchase the Laughter Medicine course at the best price at Wisme and unlock a world of knowledge at the best price. Upon completing your purchase, you'll receive instant access to the downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Additionally, we'll send a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Unlock your full potential with Laughter Medicine courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Our Laughter Medicine courses are thoughtfully designed to help you unleash your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't wait; take the first step towards greatness by purchasing our courses today. We offer a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout.
Rest easy knowing that your financial information is protected by our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal. Stripe, renowned for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process with encrypted technology that keeps your sensitive data confidential. PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, adds an extra layer of security through its buyer protection program, ensuring your financial details are safeguarded.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is treated with utmost confidentiality, and we do not share your information with anyone. Purchasing theLaughter Medicine course is entirely safe.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Secure Communication and Encryption of Sensitive Data
- Card numbers are encrypted using AES-256, and transmitting card numbers occurs in a separate hosting environment, guaranteeing the security of your data.
- Upon successful payment for the “Laughter Medicine course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If any delays occur, please be patient. Our technical department will process the link shortly after, and you'll receive notifications directly via email. We appreciate your understanding.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Laughter Medicine course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Laughter Medicine course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.