Lean Business For Creators
LBC (Lean Business for Creators) is for people who believe that obsessing over serving and mattering to a small audience who care, is more important than chasing the next “shiny object” opportunity… Lean Business For Creators by Andre Chaperon, This …
Lean Business For Creators - Andre Chaperon
$58 - LBC (Lean Business for Creators) is for people who believe that obsessing over serving and mattering to a small audience who care, is more important than chasing the next “shiny object” opportunity…
Course Provider: Person
Course Provider Name: Lean Business For Creators - Andre Chaperon
Purchase the Lean Business For Creators Course at Wisme. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to spreading knowledge to a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (SALEPAGE link is provided directly in the post).
LBC (Lean Business for Creators) is for people who believe that obsessing over serving and mattering to a small audience who care, is more important than chasing the next “shiny object” opportunity…
Lean Business For Creators by Andre Chaperon,
This course is available for immediate download.
Included files: 67 pdf, 14 mp4 – Total sizes: 2.6 GB
$497 – $58.
Salepage: At HERE.
Lean Business for Creators (Volume 1)
Visualization Map of Lean Business for Creators (Volume 1)
- LBC (Lean Business for Creators) is for people who believe that obsessing over serving and mattering to a small audience who care, is more important than chasing the next “shiny object” opportunity…
- That being small (tiny even), is more important than chasing scale and revenue targets…
- LBC is for people who want to create deep and meaningful work they’re proud of, for people who value that work enough to pay for it (and love it enough to tell others about).
- I promise that engaging with the training and doing the hard work (it’s not easy work), will help you attract the people you seek to serve. And eventually, with the commitment of showing up to do this important work, you’ll earn an income from those customers who are the most committed.
If that’s you, read on. What I have will delight you.
The format of LBC (Volume 1) is mainly long-form text. If you don’t enjoy learning by reading, please don’t join. Don’t buy. This is not a video course.
In the majority cases I’ve experienced, I don’t believe video is respectful of your time and attention. Most people will take an hour to describe something which could have been said in 10 minutes or less.
Video has a place in learning — like showing how to do something that’s difficult to explain in written format — which I embrace and support.
But video is also not well suited for reference. Most marketers create video because it’s easier for them. Not because it’s a better learning medium for their students.
I’ve got a “voice” built for text, not video.
The written word done well is different. It’s beautiful and concise. There’s little waste. Either a word is needed to convey the thought or idea or insight, or it doesn’t get used.
This course is 93% written. Long-form.
The course content is *not* dripped out.
You’ll have access to it all. It’s self-paced. Meaning you can tear through it at a pace to match your schedule. That said, the goal isn’t speed.
I get asked a lot, “how long does it take to complete ARM or SOI?”
That’s the wrong question to ask. Getting the gold star for completion isn’t the KPI that matters. We’re not back at school.
What matters is two fold (and achieving this can vary wildly between students):
- Comprehension (internalizing the ideas until they’re clear to you),
- and execution (doing the work).
This isn’t a race.
It’s about doing the work and then getting a result. It’s about serving first, then earning money as a result.
Really A Marketing Course
At a meta-level, you’ll learn how to be a better marketer. You’ll learn a (strategic) skill that’s transferable to the marketing you already do, and the marketing you’ll do for years to come.
In LBC you’ll *not* learn how to do a product launch. That’s a tool, a tactic.
Rather: You’ll learn how to create empathy lead marketing that connects emotionally with the people you seek to serve.
You’ll learn how to move people from prospect to customer because you’ve demonstrated you understand their problem, and have a solution they care about and want.
When you do this well, “selling” becomes superfluous. It’s a thing of beauty when you create an asset that behaves like this.
You’ll *not* learn how to coerce sales through fake pressure, hype and hoopla. Enough people are teaching this through their behavior and actions.
You’ll learn how to create human-to-human marketing that matters to just the few people you seek to serve. The complete opposite to mass marketing.
The industry is already crammed overflowing with people teaching and practicing clueless mass-style marketing.
No mass here.
Get Lean Business For Creators – Andre Chaperon only Price $77
Below are the broad, high-level lesson topics that make up an LBC system (“system” in this context is referring to systems thinking: a more holistic approach to building something that’s more than the sum of its parts).
Within each section below are many sub-lessons, which unpack the nuanced layers underpinning each topic; nuances omitted from this overview because they’re not important until you’re doing the work:
Both are “lean” (lightweight), which allows you to focus your efforts on creating best-in-class content instead of perpetually creating offers on the offer hamster wheel of doom. Both channels are continuity (subscription) based. There is a strategic reason for this, of course. In LBC you’ll learn why.
But, long-term, both are encouraged (“eggs” in multiple baskets). All promotion, paid and organic, are powered by (long-form) story-driven marketing that respects systems thinking (below):
Systems are dynamic and often complex. So a more holistic approach to understanding the nuances are required. The end result (although I’ll be quick to add that there is no “end” per se; its an ongoing journey) of your LBC will not be the sum of the parts listed above. It’ll be more than that. It’ll be unique to you; like your DNA. Something that has a life of its own.
- [Who] Serving an audience, a minimum viable audience, is a responsibility. It a long-term play that requires commitment and consistency. Are you enrolled in this journey of creating an online business for the long-term, that serves first?That’s the first question you need to answer (LBC is *only* for people who answer “yes” to this). Then come other questions you may ask:
- Who do I serve?
- What niche?
- But I’m not an expert?
- Questions we unpack in this module, with real-life use cases to help demonstrate how you can “plug” into the value-chain as a trusted advisor: a linchpin ; someone who’s needed and valued.
- [Happy Customer Engine] Here you build your lean Happy Customer Engine. Lean: meaning simple not complicated; not overdone to extract maximum possible revenue before trust is earned:
- The front-end is powered by Lean SOI: The premise of SOI (Sphere of Influence) is to attract, earn, and create (“make”) better customers. This forms the front-end of your Lean Business for Creators (everything preceding the opt-in). Lean SOI is a specifically tooled “lean version” of the full-fat SOI. Basically: how to build your customer creation funnel that “wins” (makes) customers instead of coercing, strong-arming, and persuading them over the line through pressure tactics.
- The back-end is powered by Lean ARM: The premise of ARM (AutoResponder Madness) is to nurture, bond, and earn the trust of your best prospects and customers through story-driven empathy-lead email marketing and the strategy of preeminence. Email is perfect for this. Lean ARM is a specifically tooled “lean version” of the full-fat ARM (the stuff you do once someone is on your email list).
- This lean-lightweight combo of SOI + ARM powers the Happy Customer Engine of LBC.
- [Monetization] LBC (Volume 1) has two channels of monetization. I don’t believe in “one size fits all,” so you won’t find one way of doing things in LBC. You pick the monetization engine that best suits your needs.
- [Promotion] LBC (Volume 1) covers two (well, three technically: the third I will leave as a surprise for students) traffic channels of reaching your minimum viable audience. Paid (via FB ads) and organic (via content marketing). You can start with either. You choose.
- [Systems Thinking] LBC is an application in thinking in systems. It’s about combining parts strategically so that, at some point, “emergence” can occur when the system as a whole functions in harmony.
This represents the broad strokes of what you’ll learn within LBC.
Most importantly tho, LBC isn’t about “just learning” more stuff. This isn’t like a Udemy course that you watch passively while lol-ing on FB or taking selfies on Instagram.
“To know and not to do, is not yet to know.”
I love that quote. So: this is a DOING course (a “workshop” is prob’ly a better description). You’ll roll up your sleeves and get proper dirty. Doing the work like a pro. Fuck the Resistance.
If doing deep meaningful work isn’t your bag, that’s cool, it’s not for everyone: but LBC will not be for you.
LBC is a strategic playbook for architecting and building an online business that matters and which benefits all sides. An engine of revenue that’s an asset (leveraged: you’ll not be trading time for dollars).
But this journey will be hard.
A journey that’s about getting-rich-slowly, not fast. It’s about thinking for the long-term, not making short-term decisions like politicians for quick gains now.
Are you still ready join?
Money-Back Guarantee (Fair Refund Policy)
FAIR WARNING (only effects a small minority): Please don’t purchase just because you are curious what’s behind the curtain, with the intention to refund anyway.
Not only is that not cool, but mostly, it has pissed me off for years. I enjoy my work being stolen as much as the next creator who has put a piece of themselves into their work.
So what I’ve started to do is “blacklist” (block) serial refunders from purchasing any of our courses ever again. I also get ClickBank, who process our orders, to put a block on the payment source. A two layer defence.
That said, if this course is genuinely not a fit for you, then, of course, I do not want your money. But I do require for you to make a real effort before pulling the pin.
I’ve taken a leaf from Seth Godin’s book. I like how he does refunds, so I’ve “stolen” this next part from him:
You’ll need read all the lessons, participate in at least ten discussions (there’ll be a private discussion group), respond to posts from others, and consistently post your own work.
Only then if you don’t think the course is worth more than what you invested, drop us a note at [email protected] anytime within sixty days of your purchase, and I’ll give you a full refund.
I’m sorry, but enrollment for the “pilot release” of Lean Business for Creators (Volume 1) is now closed for 2019.
We have 819 awesome early adopters who have invested early.
I’ll be officially opening up LBC in early 2020 once the spiky scrappy pilot version is smoothed out and release public ready.
If you have any questions, let me know. I’m here to support you.
Purchase the Lean Business For Creators course at the best price at Wisme and unlock a world of knowledge at the best price. Upon completing your purchase, you'll receive instant access to the downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Additionally, we'll send a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Unlock your full potential with Lean Business For Creators courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Our Lean Business For Creators courses are thoughtfully designed to help you unleash your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't wait; take the first step towards greatness by purchasing our courses today. We offer a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout.
Rest easy knowing that your financial information is protected by our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal. Stripe, renowned for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process with encrypted technology that keeps your sensitive data confidential. PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, adds an extra layer of security through its buyer protection program, ensuring your financial details are safeguarded.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is treated with utmost confidentiality, and we do not share your information with anyone. Purchasing theLean Business For Creators course is entirely safe.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Secure Communication and Encryption of Sensitive Data
- Card numbers are encrypted using AES-256, and transmitting card numbers occurs in a separate hosting environment, guaranteeing the security of your data.
- Upon successful payment for the “Lean Business For Creators course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If any delays occur, please be patient. Our technical department will process the link shortly after, and you'll receive notifications directly via email. We appreciate your understanding.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Lean Business For Creators course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Lean Business For Creators course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.