Peter Levine PhD on Trauma: How the Body Releases Trauma and Restores Goodness
Representing the full scope of his life’s work, Dr. Levine discusses the evolutionary underpinnings of trauma. Peter Levine PhD on Trauma: How the Body Releases Trauma and Restores Goodness by Peter Levine, This course is available for immediate download. Included …
Peter Levine PhD on Trauma: How the Body Releases Trauma and Restores Goodness - Peter Levine
$60 - Representing the full scope of his life’s work, Dr. Levine discusses the evolutionary underpinnings of trauma.
Course Provider: Person
Course Provider Name: Peter Levine PhD on Trauma: How the Body Releases Trauma and Restores Goodness - Peter Levine
Purchase the Peter Levine PhD on Trauma: How the Body Releases Trauma and Restores Goodness Course at Wisme. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to spreading knowledge to a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (SALEPAGE link is provided directly in the post).
Representing the full scope of his life’s work, Dr. Levine discusses the evolutionary underpinnings of trauma.
Peter Levine PhD on Trauma: How the Body Releases Trauma and Restores Goodness by Peter Levine,
This course is available for immediate download.
Included files: – Total sizes: 1.6 GB
$199.99 – $60.
Salepage: At HERE.
International trauma expert and author, Peter A. Levine, Ph.D. will teach you how sensation-based treatment (as opposed to emotional or rational-based treatment) can be effective for trauma treatment. He discusses the important principles in successful trauma treatment, and uses his own successful renegotiation of a personal traumatic event as an example.
Representing the full scope of his life’s work, Dr. Levine discusses the evolutionary underpinnings of trauma. This recording includes an in-depth review of how trauma is related to the ethnological concept of tonic immobility, as well as the roadmap of the Polyvagal system – a fascinating neurophysiological model for understanding how we shift between the states of fight-or-flight, shutdown, and social engagement. Dr. Levine provides simple containment tools to help you develop your awareness of these state changes in order to more effectively engage your client in trauma therapy.
- Articulate the four major developmental stages that increase vulnerability to trauma and how to recognize them in your clients.
- Determine the naturalistic mechanics of trauma and survival responses of flight, fight, freeze and collapse as it relates to clinical treatment.
- Discover the evolutionary underpinnings of trauma and the Polyvagal theory and their clinical implications.
- Demonstrate the importance of “Bottom-up” processing versus “Top Down” processing to improve treatment outcomes.
- Summarize the process of how overwhelming stress leads to somatic and emotional syndromes in clients.
- Incorporate Dr. Levine’s simple containment tools in order to more effectively engage your client in trauma therapy.
Child Development: The Signs of Trauma in Each Developmental Period:
- Hormonal interactions between mother and child
- Birth Stress
- Year One
- Safety, affection and containment
- Proprioceptive development
- The Dopamine System
- The space to explore one’s effect on the world
- The formation of a self that is different from Mom and Dad
- Testing boundaries
- Age 3-5
- The Biology and balance of shame
- The importance of shame in society
- The signs of overshaming
- The signs of undershaming
- The initial forays into sexuality
- The importance of flirting
- How these sames stages replay themselves out in later life
- The initial forays into sexuality
The Naturalistic Mechanisms of Trauma
- Understanding our primary survival tactics and how they play out in the body: Flight, fight, freeze and collapse
- 500 million years of evolution: Our Polyvagal underpinnings
- How the Dorsal Vagal System is related to shutdown and collapse
- Fight or flight: Sympathetic/adrenal System mobilization, Returning to our Mammalian birthright: The Ventral vagal system and social engagement
- How we get “stuck”
- Tonic immobility – The fallback to freeze
- Freeze couples with Fear
- Bracing and terror
- Euphoric dissociation
- Somatic and emotional – syndromes and complexes
- Emotional – anxiety, depression
- Somatic – chronic pain, fibromyalgia
- Autonomic – migraines, irritable bowel
Resolving Traumatic Reactions
- The importance of “Bottom-Up” processing
- The Paul MacLean’s Triune Brain
- In an Unspoken Voice
- Somatic Experiencing©
- Renegotiation vs. Reliving
- Restoration of self-regulation
- Trauma isn’t about the event, but the body’s inability to process and integrate the nervous system charge
- The importance of developing a felt sense
- The nine basic stages of trauma treatment
- Containment of strong sensation and emotion
- Pendulation – The dual opposites of sensation
- Titration – going gradually
- Renegotiation of active for passive responses
- Simple exercises that you can use in your practice
Spirituality and Trauma
- Trauma as one of the 4 avenues to enlightment
- Lessons from the Kundalini
- A feeling of “okayness”, wholeness and trust in the world
- And other side effects of effective trauma treatment
- The importance of maintaining balance in one’s life
Purchase the Peter Levine PhD on Trauma: How the Body Releases Trauma and Restores Goodness course at the best price at Wisme and unlock a world of knowledge at the best price. Upon completing your purchase, you'll receive instant access to the downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Additionally, we'll send a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Unlock your full potential with Peter Levine PhD on Trauma: How the Body Releases Trauma and Restores Goodness courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Our Peter Levine PhD on Trauma: How the Body Releases Trauma and Restores Goodness courses are thoughtfully designed to help you unleash your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't wait; take the first step towards greatness by purchasing our courses today. We offer a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout.
Rest easy knowing that your financial information is protected by our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal. Stripe, renowned for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process with encrypted technology that keeps your sensitive data confidential. PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, adds an extra layer of security through its buyer protection program, ensuring your financial details are safeguarded.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is treated with utmost confidentiality, and we do not share your information with anyone. Purchasing thePeter Levine PhD on Trauma: How the Body Releases Trauma and Restores Goodness course is entirely safe.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Secure Communication and Encryption of Sensitive Data
- Card numbers are encrypted using AES-256, and transmitting card numbers occurs in a separate hosting environment, guaranteeing the security of your data.
- Upon successful payment for the “Peter Levine PhD on Trauma: How the Body Releases Trauma and Restores Goodness course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If any delays occur, please be patient. Our technical department will process the link shortly after, and you'll receive notifications directly via email. We appreciate your understanding.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Peter Levine PhD on Trauma: How the Body Releases Trauma and Restores Goodness course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Peter Levine PhD on Trauma: How the Body Releases Trauma and Restores Goodness course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.