Practical Brain Science
If we want to help them think more clearly, achieve greater focus, manage reactive emotions, and help them experience so many other benefits, showing patients how to change and… Practical Brain Science by NICABM, This course is available for immediate …
Practical Brain Science - NICABM
$50 - If we want to help them think more clearly, achieve greater focus, manage reactive emotions, and help them experience so many other benefits, showing patients how to change and...
Course Provider: Person
Course Provider Name: Practical Brain Science - NICABM
Purchase the Practical Brain Science Course at Wisme. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to spreading knowledge to a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (SALEPAGE link is provided directly in the post).
If we want to help them think more clearly, achieve greater focus, manage reactive emotions, and help them experience so many other benefits, showing patients how to change and…
Practical Brain Science by NICABM,
This course is available for immediate download.
Included files: – Total sizes: 13.9 GB
$397 – $50.
Salepage: At HERE.
If the Brain Can Change, Our Patients’ Lives Can Change.
Here’s How to Harness the Power of Neuroplasticity to Enable These Changes to Happen
In the hands of a skilled practitioner, brain science can empower your clients to transform their lives
And in nearly every clinical circumstance, no matter your objectives, a more fit brain can benefit almost any patient.
It can help them think more clearly, develop greater focus, and manage reactive emotions.
But there’s so much information (with more coming out every day), and few of us are neuroscientists.
So – what if you could cut through all of the theory and the thousands of research articles to quickly identify specific interventions that could rewire your patients’ brains and change their lives?
In this program we’ll boil down the latest developments to clear, simple principles you can use after just minutes of study.
I’ll bring in 6 of my colleagues to show you specific ways you can use neuroplasticity to bring about lasting change in your clients’ lives.
If we want to help them think more clearly, achieve greater focus, manage reactive emotions, and help them experience so many other benefits, showing patients how to change and strengthen their brains may be the first and most crucial step.
Get 6 Webinars with Fresh Ideas and Interventions That Can Change Your Clients’ Lives:
Strengthening Focus: Why Concentration Can Make the Brain More Powerful
Daniel Goleman, PhD
Author of Focus: The Hidden Driver of Excellence
- How to Help Your Clients Avoid the Number One “Distractor Circuit” in the Brain that Derails Concentration
- The Link between Mindfulness and Cognitive Control (and How to Strengthen It)
- What the Brain Is Actually Doing When People Think They’re Multitasking
- Maintaining Concentration Amid Distractions: 4 Strategies for Better Focus
- The 3 Kinds of Attention that Every Good Leader Needs to Know So That They Can Encourage People to Create Lasting Change
The Brain in Love: The Neurobiology of Romance
Helen Fisher, PhD
Author of Why Him? Why Her?: How to Find and Keep Lasting Love
- The Similarity between Romantic Love and Addiction
- Why Novelty Can Help People Fall in Love Again after Rejection
- Rejection and the Brain: What Brain Scans Reveal about Healing after a Break-Up and How to Use This to Help Patients Cope with Loss
- How to Increase Oxytocin Naturally and Help Your Clients Form Deeper Attachment Bonds with their Partners
- What’s Happening in the Brain at Different Stages of Love
- Tools to Break Free from Destructive Romantic Attachments
Epigenetics: What Really Controls Genes and Why Your Patients Don’t Have to Be Victims of Their DNA
Bruce Lipton, PhD
Author of The Biology of Belief: Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter, & Miracles
<liProgramming the Brain In Utero: Why “Emotional Chemistry” Is Important to Development
- How Fear and Negativity Play a Role in Genetics and Why It’s so Important for Healing
- How Experiences Affect Cells, DNA, and the Brain’s Development
- Why Genes Do What They Do: From Experience, to Brain, to Biology
- The Brain during the First 7 Years of Life
The Neurobiology of the Adolescent Brain: Why Understanding the Young Adult Brain Can Help Practitioners Better Serve Patients of All Ages
Daniel Siegel, MD
Executive Director of the Mindsight Institute, Co-Director of UCLA’s Mindful Awareness Research Center, author of Brainstorm: The Power and Purpose of the Teenage Brain
- Why Adolescents May Be the Most Creative and Courageous Individuals in Our Human Family
- The Fundamental Change in the Brain that May Be Behind Risky Adolescent Behavior
- An Adult’s Limbic System and Brain Stem Work Together to Help Them Get Motivated, but a Teenager’s Brain Is Different – Why Knowing That Is Important for Treatment
- Why Certain Psychiatric Disorders Like Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder, and Addiction Often Surface during Adolescence
Happiness and Neuroplasticity: Simple Strategies That Can Help Patients Rewire Their Brain for a More Rewarding and Fulfilling Life
Rick Hanson, PhD
Author of Hardwiring Happiness: The New Brain Science of Contentment, Calm, and Confidence
- How to Use Neuroplasticity to Transform a Reactive, Negative Brain into a Responsive, Productive One
- The Importance of Novelty for Neuroplasticity: Why New Experiences Have Such a Transformative Effect on Your Patients’ Brains
- The 5 Factors that Help Learning Take Hold and How They Promote Neuroplasticity
- How to Turn Positive Experiences into Lasting Brain Change
- How to Teach Your Patients to Rewire Their Brain For More Positive Experiences
Food, Hormones, and the Brain: Essential Ways to Balance the Brain for Optimal Health
Daniel Amen, MD
Medical Director of Amen Clinics, Inc., New York Times bestselling author of Unleash the Power of the Female Brain
- Hormones and How They Can Strengthen the Nervous System
- What Sugar Does to the Brain and How It Can Harm a Person’s Sex Life
- The 5 Pre-wired Strengths of the Female Brain
- The “Worry Curve” and Why Some Anxiety May Be Essential to Wellness
- Progesterone: The Brain’s “Natural Valium” and Why It Is So Important for Easing Anxiety
4 innovative learning tools to help you take action immediately and effectively
Synthesize Key Concepts So You Can Use Them Immediately
In the TalkBack Session, Ron Siegel, PsyD, and Ruth Lanius MD, PhD join me to dig more deeply into the key ideas. Our job is to make yours easier by streamlining the information and making sure each point is crystal clear. We’ll clarify critical concepts and break it all down so you can gain confidence in your understanding.
Discover Concrete Practices That Will Work in Your Life (and with Your Patients)
Then, with “next week” in mind, we’ll turn smart ideas into easy-to-use solutions. In Next Week in Your Practice, Joan Borysenko, PhD, and Bill O’Hanlon, LMFT join me to give you specific strategies for helping people who have experienced developmental trauma self regulate. We’ll show you how to translate teaching into practices and exercises that you (or your clients) can use right away.
Uncover Core Ideas and Techniques at-a-Glance So You Have a “Cheat Sheet” When You Need It Most
The QuickStart Guide will help you stay fresh and confident as you turn insights into action. It’s an at-a-glance reference to the most powerful concepts and strategies for working with patients who have experienced trauma. We’ve gathered all the essential tools and methods into a concise, easy-to-use guide so you can quickly review and apply these ideas when you need them most.
Quickly Recall Crucial Details So You Can Apply Them with Confidence
Our Professional Transcript will help you reinforce key ideas so you can integrate them into your life and work. We’ve designed your transcript with an easy-to-use table of contents, clear, organized formatting, and helpful highlight quotes so you’ll have the information and exercises you need at your fingertips.
Here’s what practitioners said about NICABM’s programs
. . . remarkable clarity and a good foundation for opportunities for future treatments.
“Dynamite presentation with remarkable clarity and a good foundation for opportunities for future treatments.”
Curt Niederee, MD
. . . current, scientific, and cutting edge . . .
“Every time I attend one of your webinars I am blown away by not only the depth of information – current, scientific, and cutting edge – but also the way you always integrate the practicality and usefulness of each presenter’s theories and work.”
Erica Goodstone, PhD, Licensed Mental Health Counselor and Somatic Body Psychotherapist
Deerfield Beach, Florida
Your generosity in providing these wonderful lectures is amazing . . .
“Thank you Ruth! Your generosity in providing these wonderful lectures is amazing. Your perspicacity and intuition that shines through your interviews is a joy.”
Linda Midalia, Psychologist
. . . the Brain Science Series presented crucial information . . .
“As a general pediatrician interested in behavioral medicine, the Brain Science Series presented crucial information to help patients and families in my practice every day.”
Vivian Diana Timperman, MD, Pediatrician
Each session in this comprehensive training program is packed with critical information so that by the end, you will have a deeper understanding of how to integrate brain science into your practice.
You will only be able to do so if you take advantage of the Complete Webinar Series. This includes:
- Downloadable videos of each webinar in the comprehensive training program
- Downloadable audios so you can listen wherever, whenever it’s convenient for you
- Professionally-formatted PDF transcripts of each webinar for quick reference and review
- 4 bonus sessions complete with transcripts, audio and video recordings
- TalkBack Sessions packed with practical ways to apply the ideas in the webinars
- Next Week in Your Practice 15 minute sessions to help you focus on interventions you can use from each session
- Printable QuickStart Guides to Application that zero in on the essential applications from each webinar
With the Complete Webinar Series, you’ll have the valuable advantage of repetition. Watch or listen as often as you like and refer back whenever you want – all of the videos, audios, and transcripts are yours to keep permanently in your professional library. Viewers have told us over and over again how repetition is the key to integrating knowledge and application into their work.
With a Gold Subscription You’ll Get:
- Downloadable videos and audios to watch or listen to when it’s convenient for you
- TalkBack Segments to distill key ideas (this is where we “land” the session)
- Next Week in Your Practice sessions to give you concrete strategies to use with patients
- Printable QuickStart Guides to make review and action simpler than ever
- Professionally-formatted transcripts of the sessions
- Audios and transcripts of the bonus sessions
With the Gold Membership, you’ll get this complete package – all of the videos, audios, transcripts, and learning tools are yours to keep permanently in your professional library.
If you can, please sign up for a Gold Membership. It supports this program and furthers our mission to make innovative mind-body programs available to practitioners throughout the world.
Four Bonuses you’ll get with a Gold Membership
Mindset, Mindfulness, and Brain Change: Why Mindset and Mindfulness Are Key to Brain Change, Stress Response, and Success
Kelly McGonigal, PhD
Author of The Willpower Instinct
- Helping Your Clients Build Their “Mindset Muscle” to Train Willpower So They Can Change How They React to Stress
- How To Overcome the Brain’s Defense System and Help Your Clients Change Their Approach to What They Don’t Want
- The Role the Brain Plays in Mindset and How People Experience Pain
- Do-It-Yourself Neurofeedback: One Technique That Can Change Your Clients’ Response to Pain
- How Shifting from a Self-Serving to a Compassionate Mindset Helps People Deal with Stress and Reach Their Goals
What Neuroscience Can’t Fully Explain: The Brain-Body Connection for Healing Trauma
Pat Ogden, PhD
Author of Trauma and the Body
- Why We Shouldn’t Forget the Body When Looking at Brain Science
- How the Body Affects the Mind and Brain – and Why We Need to Keep All Three in Mind
- How Neuroscience has Changed the Way We View Trauma
- How Mindfulness Changes the Brain and Body after Trauma
Resilience Starts in the Brain: Why Understanding Brain Science Is So Important for “Bouncing Back”
Linda Graham, MFT
Author of Bouncing Back: Rewiring Your Brain for Maximum Resilience and Well-Being
- The Brain’s “Resilience Circuit” and How to Activate It
- Self-Directed Neuroplasticity and Choosing Habits: Repeating the Experiences that Can Create Brain Patterns of Resilience
- How to Strengthen Resilience in the Brain (and Why Mindfulness Works So Well)
- How to Activate the Release of Oxytocin to Calm the Brain
- Your Brain’s Brake Pad – Why the Vagus Nerve Is So Important for Control
The Aging Brain: Keeping Your Brain Healthy Through All Stages of Life
John Arden, PhD
Author of Rewire Your Brain: Think Your Way to a Better Life
- How the Brain Changes: Why It’s Different Now from When Your Clients Were Twenty
- The Education Factor: Learning Our Way to Good Brain Health
- How Diet Impacts the Brain’s Potential
- Working Out for a Healthy Brain: A New Look at Exercise and the Brain
- Why Being Socially Active Keeps the Brain in Top Shape
- Sleep and the Brain: Why Getting Rest Is So Important to Brain Health
These sessions can keep you on the cutting edge of brain-based interventions for healing
The Brain Science webinar series is a comprehensive training program that brings together a team of experts uniquely focused on working with the brain.
Drawing from among the world’s most effective practitioners, we’ve distilled top level, yet completely practical lessons from each session. The concepts, exercises, and applications can be implemented right away.
The webinars are candid, comprehensive, and profoundly useful.
Get equipped with fresh strategies and tools to integrate brain science into your work.
What can you expect to get from this comprehensive training program?
- Power-packed webinars with prominent leaders in the field
- Total focus on learning and skill-building that you can implement immediately
- Hands-on examples of how you can bring greater healing to your clients
I look forward to reviewing this material, and experiencing the new material.
“Thank you for hosting this series. I look forward to reviewing this material, and experiencing the new material.”
Tom Porpiglia, Licensed Mental Health Counselor
Rochester, New York
Thanks for another wonderful interview . . .
“I love when research and science supports and encourages what we already know! Thanks for another wonderful interview.”
Nancy Rhine, MS, LMFT
Mill Valley, California
This was so intriguing to myself and my colleagues . . .
“This was so intriguing to myself and my colleagues… we will most definitely be purchasing the master questionnaire so that we can start incorporating this into our work.”
Adele Rideout, MA, Provisional Psychologist, Therapist
Why the Transcripts Are Essential:
- The transcript makes it easy to go back and double check concepts, citations and names that are mentioned
- We put in a table of contents to make it easy for you to find the exact part of the webinar you need
- Having the concepts already written allows you to take notes on how you’re going to use the ideas rather than transcribing the ideas
- Some people simply learn better by reading than by listening or watching
- You will be able to print out and share techniques presented in the session with your patients
We’ve had countless practitioners improve their skills and achieve individual results.
So what separates successful participants?
- put in the effort to continually learn
- choose to build new skills and gain confidence as they put them to practice
- listen to the experts at the forefront
- tune in and learn new strategies on a regular basis
I enjoyed the entire program and look forward to others.
“Understanding that stress is first and foremost biological will help me as I work with individuals with stress disorders… I enjoyed the entire program and look forward to others.”
Pamela Love-White, LPC
I believe brain research is the cutting edge of psychotherapy . . .
“I believe brain research is the cutting edge of psychotherapy and I’ve found all three seminars on the brain to be productive and well worth the investment of my time and energy! I cancel my 5:00 on Wednesdays to make them happen.”
Rhoda Sommer, LCSW, Psychotherapist
What Gives the Experts in this Series an Edge
These teachers know how to dig in and turn complex principles into simple, flexible applications. They’ll share how they used brain science to empower change in their patients’ lives in ways they never expected – and they’ll let you know how you can do the same for your clients.
You may be interested in brain science and how to make a positive impact on the brain, but lose interest in overly technical discussions. This program won’t bog you down, but will help you get the information you need in a clear, interesting way.
With this program, you’ll get the tools you need to make brain science a simple, effective, and practical intervention.
I believe that consistent, effective healing strategies can change lives – and change the course of our communities.
And because of this, I am never satisfied by the status quo but am passionate about finding the most effective and innovative approaches for getting deeper and more rapid ways to reduce suffering and enrich people’s lives.
To do this, we search out the most creative, exceptional practitioners and researchers who have developed extraordinary methods for getting results. It doesn’t matter if they are well known or totally unknown. What matters is that they have an exceptional approach that is a cut above the rest.
And when we find them, we hone in on exactly what it is they are doing that makes such a remarkable difference so that we can teach you how to get the same results with your own clients.
If you are the kind of practitioner who has a burning desire to find the best ways to help your clients change, come join us as we identify ways we can improve ourselves and share our knowledge with others.
Together we will change the world.
Purchase the Practical Brain Science course at the best price at Wisme and unlock a world of knowledge at the best price. Upon completing your purchase, you'll receive instant access to the downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Additionally, we'll send a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Unlock your full potential with Practical Brain Science courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Our Practical Brain Science courses are thoughtfully designed to help you unleash your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't wait; take the first step towards greatness by purchasing our courses today. We offer a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout.
Rest easy knowing that your financial information is protected by our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal. Stripe, renowned for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process with encrypted technology that keeps your sensitive data confidential. PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, adds an extra layer of security through its buyer protection program, ensuring your financial details are safeguarded.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is treated with utmost confidentiality, and we do not share your information with anyone. Purchasing thePractical Brain Science course is entirely safe.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Secure Communication and Encryption of Sensitive Data
- Card numbers are encrypted using AES-256, and transmitting card numbers occurs in a separate hosting environment, guaranteeing the security of your data.
- Upon successful payment for the “Practical Brain Science course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If any delays occur, please be patient. Our technical department will process the link shortly after, and you'll receive notifications directly via email. We appreciate your understanding.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Practical Brain Science course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Practical Brain Science course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.