Right now, the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu community is facing a situation we’ve never had before. After the breakout of the COVID-19 coronavirus, gyms worldwide are having to temporarily shut their doors to help combat the outbreak, leaving millions of students with …
Purchase the Solo Drills Course at Wisme. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to spreading knowledge to a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (SALEPAGE link is provided directly in the post).
Right now, the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu community is facing a situation we’ve never had before. After the breakout of the COVID-19 coronavirus, gyms worldwide are having to temporarily shut their doors to help combat the outbreak, leaving millions of students with nowhere to train
Solo Drills by Henry Akins,
This course is available for immediate download.
Included files: 37 files ts – Total sizes: 443.8 MB
$147 – $27.
Salepage: At HERE.
Pick up Professor John Danaher’s solo drills for BJJ success for FREE! BJJ Fanatics & Professor John Danaher are teaming up to give everyone a way to train.
- This new 4-volume series is a gift for everyone who can only train at home because of the pandemic.
- Hear the same advice John Danaher gives his world class fighters (like Gordon Ryan & Garry Tonon) on how to keep improving when you can’t get on the mat.
- Learn the right ways to do these basic BJJ movements and how to craft the perfect home BJJ workout.
- This series is 4-volumes of FREE instruction from the most in-demand grappling coach on Earth.
- Know more. Win more.
Build The Perfect BJJ Home Workout With This FREE 4-Volume Series From Professor John Danaher
John Danaher & BJJ Fanatics Are Partnering To Give You An Instructional To Use While We Are All Stuck Training At Home
Check Out The Trailer To This Series!
Right now, the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu community is facing a situation we’ve never had before. After the breakout of the COVID-19 coronavirus, gyms worldwide are having to temporarily shut their doors to help combat the outbreak, leaving millions of students with nowhere to train. BJJ Fanatics is doing our best to help support and give back, so we put out an offer for a free series from our founder Bernardo Faria (use code FariaFree at checkout), and the response was amazing.
Then, when more and more schools had to begin closing and grappling students everywhere began to worry, Professor John Danaher decided to step up and offer something of his own to give back to the BJJ Fanatics community that he sees in need. That night Professor Danaher, maybe the most sought after Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu coach in the world, took the next train to Boston and filmed an emergency series with us all about solo drills and exercises that people can use to continue their jiu-jitsu journey from home.
That’s right, please enjoy this FREE 4-volume instructional series from Professor John Danaher, coach of Danaher Death Squad athletes like Gordon Ryan, Garry Tonon, and Nicky Ryan, as he shows you the most important and impactful exercises that you can use from anywhere to train while you can’t hit the mats. We are giving this away for $0.00 in partnership with Professor John Danaher, so that we can continue to support the students like you who make jiu-jitsu and BJJ Fanatics what it is.
Learn all of the same body movement exercises that you can use to get a SAFE workout from the comforts of home while we all are off the mats. Professor Danaher gives to you the same advice he gives to his own students when they are off the mat (for injury, illness, or other reasons), and explains the exact things you can do to keep your training going. Remember how Danaher’s premier student Gordon Ryan won double gold at ADCC last year just months removed from a catastrophic knee injury? That was in huge part because of the concepts and axioms that John describes here.
Train at home with the most important body skill exercises that you can practice, as you start to focus on details that you didn’t even know existed before now. See how to get the most out of every bridge, shrimp, and heist as John shows you how to practice them alone for precision and improvement. Build new skills by practicing your footwork and stance drills, and build up the most important lever in your body with these crucial spine training exercises that John recommends.
Professor John Danaher and BJJ Fanatics are excited to bring you this new series, so that you can continue to keep an edge in the martial art we share. Pick up this four-volume series now, nothing else needed, and learn from one of the most in-demand coaches in all of martial arts.
Get Solo Drills – Henry Akins, Only Price $39
So, What Exactly Do You Get?
- The Need For Solo Training In Jiu Jitsu
- Three Axioms Of Jiu Jitsu Training
- The Fastest Learners In Jiu JItsu
- The Most Important Body Skills In Jiu Jitsu
- Bottom Position
- Reverse Shrimping
- Supine Heisting
- Hip Heisting
- Leg Pummeling
- Leg Scissor
- High Leg Spin
- A Sit-out
- Inside Leg Standup
- Top Position
- Guard Standing Up
- Footwork Drills
- Stance And Motion
- Sprawl And Circle
- Weight Bearing Posture
- Special Topic: Training Your Spine
- Building Core Strength For Jiu Jitsu
- Designing Your Workout
- Getting Better Outside The Dojo: Three Directions For Your Training
- Pull Up Bar Routine
Purchase the Solo Drills course at the best price at Wisme and unlock a world of knowledge at the best price. Upon completing your purchase, you'll receive instant access to the downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Additionally, we'll send a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Unlock your full potential with Solo Drills courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Our Solo Drills courses are thoughtfully designed to help you unleash your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't wait; take the first step towards greatness by purchasing our courses today. We offer a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout.
Rest easy knowing that your financial information is protected by our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal. Stripe, renowned for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process with encrypted technology that keeps your sensitive data confidential. PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, adds an extra layer of security through its buyer protection program, ensuring your financial details are safeguarded.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is treated with utmost confidentiality, and we do not share your information with anyone. Purchasing theSolo Drills course is entirely safe.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Secure Communication and Encryption of Sensitive Data
- Card numbers are encrypted using AES-256, and transmitting card numbers occurs in a separate hosting environment, guaranteeing the security of your data.
- Upon successful payment for the “Solo Drills course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If any delays occur, please be patient. Our technical department will process the link shortly after, and you'll receive notifications directly via email. We appreciate your understanding.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Solo Drills course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Solo Drills course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.