Your Missing Peace Program – Melissa McCreery
Step-by-step training to create your own Overeating Freedom Formula. You’ll get the training and templates you need to create a new relationship with food and break old overeating habits Your Missing Peace Program by Melissa McCreery, This course is available …
66 - Your Missing Peace Program - Melissa McCreery
$66 - Step-by-step training to create your own Overeating Freedom Formula. You'll get the training and templates you need to create a new relationship with food and break old overeating habits
Course Provider: Person
Course Provider Name: 66 - Your Missing Peace Program - Melissa McCreery
Purchase the Your Missing Peace Program – Melissa McCreery - $66.00 Course at Wisme. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to spreading knowledge to a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (SALEPAGE link is provided directly in the post).
Step-by-step training to create your own Overeating Freedom Formula. You’ll get the training and templates you need to create a new relationship with food and break old overeating habits
Your Missing Peace Program by Melissa McCreery,
This course is available for immediate download.
Included files: – Total sizes: 173.8 MB
$697 – $66.
Salepage: At HERE.
INTRODUCING … YOUR MISSING PEACE
The 6-Week, Step-by-Step Program to Stop Emotional Eating and Overeating
You’re not succeeding with emotional eating and overeating (and you may even be blaming yourself for it) because you don’t have all the pieces to the puzzle. Let’s fix this!
Here’s what you’ll get when you enroll today:
- Step-by-step training to create your own Overeating Freedom Formula. You’ll get the training and templates you need to create a new relationship with food and break old overeating habits
- BONUS: One year of group coaching so you have individualized help
- BONUS: One year of support in our private community
- BONUS: What to do Instead of Eating virtual workshop
- BONUS: How to Reward Yourself Without Food bonus training
The key to freedom from emotional eating and overeating has nothing to do with food.
HERE’S A STORY THAT I HEAR A LOT. I’M WONDERING IF YOU’VE EVER FELT THIS WAY …
Even though you’re someone who makes things happen, has been successful with many things, and accomplished a lot, there’s one place where you don’t feel confident or effective.
You know that feeling when you walk into your closet? When nothing fits right. Nothing looks good, and you are so irritated with yourself, because you’re tired of being in this place and you’re tired of fighting with the scale and struggling with overeating.
You know more than you ever wanted to about how to lose weight and eat healthy, and what you should be doing – but you just can’t seem to make it happen.
And you feel like a smart woman like you, should have figured this out by now.
Too many smart, busy women blame themselves for being stuck in cycles with overeating. They don’t know that they’re actually missing a piece of the puzzle
THIS COULD VERY WELL BE YOUR SITUATION IF:
- You’ve lost the same twenty pounds over and over again – and put on another thirty in the process.
- You’re a fabulously strong, motivated high-achiever and are so angry with yourself for not being able to “follow the weight loss rules.” You might even think of yourself as undisciplined and unmotivated. Maybe you’re a dynamo who hides out in baggy clothes, eats (for comfort) in secret, and suffers quietly with shame and guilt.
- Perhaps you’re watching your weight creep up – a few pounds a year – and fearing the gain (and your hunger) is never going to stop.
Get Your Missing Peace Program – Melissa McCreery, Only Price $87
But the truth is – you aren’t lazy or stupid (far from it), and you definitely know how to do hard things – you do them all day long.
The problem is – knowing what you should do is not an answer.
If information fixed this problem, Google would have put the weight loss industry out of business years ago.
There are specific reasons that high-achieving women overeat
- When you’re busy and juggling multiple responsibilities, eating can be an easy, mindless response to your needs, stress, emotions, and exhaustion.
- Food can be comfort, and might be your sweet reward at the end of a long, demanding day.
- The reasons we turn to food are powerful – and go far beyond physical hunger.
Most approaches to overeating and weight struggles barely address these causes of hunger and overeating – and they certainly don’t provide effective strategies or solutions for permanently ending your struggle with food.
The traditional approach to helping women with emotional eating, overeating, and weight struggles, is failing you and robbing you of hope and confidence and success.
You’re a smart woman, and you know that trying to fix something without taking care of what’s causing the problem is like bailing water out of a leaking boat while ignoring the big hole where the water is coming in.
AND YET, THAT’S WHAT MOST WEIGHT LOSS EXPERTS ARE ASKING YOU TO DO!
There’s so much “advice” out there about what not to do – and of course, we all know that stress eating, comfort eating, mindless eating, and bingeing at night aren’t helpful.
The problem is – until now – there’s been a lack of information about what to do instead, how to quiet the urges, calm the stress, or how to make the cravings go away.
And yet, it can be done. When you put these pieces in place, it changes everything
You can move from fighting for control, to freedom and peace with food
The problem with most weight loss approaches is that you’re either succeeding, and “in control” or you are “off your diet” or struggling.
Either way, you’re still stuck in the battle. Winning or losing, you’re fighting for control with food and your weight. It’s an ongoing struggle that requires vigilance, time, energy, and willpower – all of which are limited resources and are probably wearing you out.
I’m Dr. Melissa McCreery.
I know the struggles, because I’ve had my own, and I also know something that so many smart women don’t.
You don’t have to keep struggling and the path to success isn’t figuring out how to “be strong” (or perfect) for the rest of your life. You can enjoy your life, enjoy food, and spend your time and energy worrying about something else.
You can have real, lasting freedom and peace with food.
I discovered my own overeating freedom formula years ago, and left struggles with food and weight, completely behind. Over the last twenty-five years, as a clinical psychologist, author, and founder of TooMuchonHerPlate.com, I’ve helped thousands of other women do it too.
I’ve shared the overeating freedom formula approach with CEOs, professionals, entrepreneurs, physicians, successful coaches and leaders who, despite all they’ve accomplished, couldn’t figure out how to stop overeating. Often, they feel embarrassed or frustrated, and most of all, ineffective.
They don’t know how they can win big contracts, save lives, set legal precedents–and yet still feel powerless when confronted with potato chips, cookies, or cake.
They often don’t realize that the weight loss strategies they’ve been using are sabotaging them – before they even start. These strategies don’t even include the pieces you need to move beyond struggle (or constant vigilance) into peace and freedom with food.
What’s so different about Your Missing Peace?
- Discover the key to your overeating – and how to use this to take your power back from food.
- Find freedom to savor and enjoy food – guilt-free.
- Gain the ability to stop with one. One taste, one piece of chocolate, or one handful of chips.
- Learn a step-by-step process to take control of overeating, emotional eating, and cravings and feel peaceful with food.
- Bring more play and fun into your life and discover why this is so important for weight loss.
- Learn how to say yes instead of depriving yourself and trying to go without all the time.
- Discover how to break free from food obsession, guilt, and shame.
- Learn how to comfort yourself, reward yourself, and cope with feelings like frustration hurt, and sadness without reaching for food.
Your Missing Peace includes four training modules that walk you through the phases of the Overeating Freedom Formula, and show you step by step, how to customize and individualize the formula so that it works for you.
Each week, you’ll receive the right-sized piece of training to unlock and activate your customized Overeating Freedom Formula. As you solve the puzzle, you’ll also be taking action – building the new habits, routines, and strategies that are key to taking control of emotional eating and overeating.
EACH TRAINING MODULE INCLUDES:
Weekly training videos
Each module contains a series of video trainings. You’ll have lifetime access to these materials so you can revisit them whenever you like.
Downloadable Action Sheets and assignments
You’ll be customizing what you learn every step of the way.
Specific training, strategies, and activities
That allow you to move forward, stay accountable, and plan your next best step – even in the midst of challenges.
Module One: Why do I Overeat?
“Why does food have so much power and how do I take it back?”
Create your first big shift and begin taking your power back from food when you discover how to get clear on the root cause of your overeating – so you can address it directly and stop using food as a band-aid.
IN THIS MODULE YOU’LL:
- Find out how to ditch guilt and self-blame and start channeling all that energy into success (and feeling MUCH better).
- Discover your existing sources of power and success and how to strategically target your next, best move (for maximum results).
- How to get to the root of your overeating. Forget food diaries. I’ll show you how to use one of my favorite tools.
- Use the ME, Me, M.E. Protocol to start crafting your power habits and building new, automatic routines designed to last.
Module Two: What can I do instead of overeating?
“I could stop overeating if I had something better to do”
Lots of good intentions never pan out because you know what you want to do, but you just can’t make it happen. In this module you’ll discover how to move beyond overeating – by taking the power away from food.
IN THIS MODULE YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The step-by-step tool to create your own individualized plans for what to do instead of overeating—without relying on mental toughness, willpower, or deprivation.
- What to do with feelings (the good, the bad, and the really uncomfortable ones).
- The most common mistakes high-achievers make when they try to NOT overeat (knowing how to avoid these is worth your weight in gold!).
- Custom fitting your approach. The keys to being sure you’ve got a plan that works for YOU.
Module Three: How am I supposed to eat?
“I think I could write a diet book, but I still don’t know how to eat.”
Too much advice leads to overwhelm and confusion and you might not know where to begin when it comes to what to eat- especially if you are done with being deprived. Whether you’re tired of counting calories, out of touch with feelings of hunger and fullness, confused about what your body needs, or can’t figure out why you keep gaining weight, this is the module where we revolutionize and rebalance your approach to food.
IN THIS MODULE YOU’LL:
- Discover how playing with your food can release you from yo-yo dieting.
- Get the 9-P approach to food freedom and let go of the information overload that’s wearing you down and “shoulding” you out.
- Bring real pleasure back to eating. Learn how to let go of strategies that leave you feeling hungry and deprived.
- Take your power back from dieting. Position yourself to sit calmly in the driver’s seat with food, food choices, and your eating.
- Break habits of mindless eating or eating on autopilot.
Module Four: But what about the reasons I haven’t succeeded in the past?
“That weight loss plan was completely perfect. But it didn’t work.”
Life is full of unexpected turns and the stressful challenges, and to be successful, you need a plan for that. In the final phase of the Overeating Freedom Formula, you’ll revisit the reasons you haven’t been successful – and address them before they happen again. Instead of crossing your fingers and hoping that everything works (and that you’ll be able to be perfect forever), you’ll create peace and success with a formula that incorporates your real life challenges from the very beginning.
IN THIS MODULE YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- How to never start over again and how to keep moving forward instead.
- How to say no with more ease and less guilt (and why this is critical for freedom from overeating).
- What to do when you feel stuck or stumped. How to take your next step forward when you don’t have a clue what to do (taking these few simple steps will save you a whole lot of grief in the future).
- Bonus strategies including the strategy a client decided was “worth a million dollars.” Hint: this is essential for long term success with overeating, emotional eating, and weight loss.
Implementation Time and “Catch up” Weeks are built in for you!
Don’t you hate it when a program ends and you haven’t finished yet? I know that life gets busy. In Your Missing Peace, we sprinkle extra weeks inside this program, specifically for you to review, tie up loose ends, revisit past training modules, and catch up – or simply catch your breath.
Your first action steps and training will be available immediately after you register. First, we’ll pave the way with bite-sized actions that are just what you need to prepare a solid foundation for success. The process is deliberate. You’ll get what you need, when you need it – and no extra “fluff” to overwhelm or weigh you down. All your materials are recorded and you’ll have lifetime access to the Missing Peace membership site, so you can pace things in the best way for you.
You’ll also receive these valuable bonuses when you join Your Missing Peace today!
One Year of Private Group Coaching with Dr. Melissa!
No more feeling stuck, alone in your head, trying to figure out how to take action, shift your mindset, or get motivated! Once a month (we take two break months during the year) you’ll be invited to a live group coaching workshop. You can attend these calls online via Zoom (and yes they will be recorded). I’ll work with you in real time, answer your questions, and provide additional training and coaching as you work through the materials. Call times may vary, but are usually scheduled on the second Tuesday of the month at 4:00 pm Pacific/ 7:00 pm Eastern. You’ll receive ten monthly coaching workshops – $997 value
Step into the unstoppable version of you
This is your confidence-boosting, joy-enhancing secret sauce. In this training, you’ll take the powerful step that most people skip entirely when they are trying to change their eating. It’s too bad, because this one strategy makes everything else easier. In this training you’ll find out how to boost your confidence and your ability to create a path forward that works for you when you step into your unstoppable, successful self – the woman that feels great, exudes energy, and lights you up when you connect with her. You’ll gain a powerful tool that can propel you forward, and exponentially increase the fun and joy you feel on this journey.
What to do instead of eating (when the brownies are calling your name)- an instead strategy creation workshop
Even the best of plans go off the rails if you don’t have a solid strategy for what to do instead of eating when the cravings hit or emotions are running high. To supercharge the training you’ll get in Your Missing Peace, I’ve added this invaluable bonus. In this pre-recorded workshop, you’ll hear how to apply and customize the Instead Plan strategy. Be a fly on the wall as I answer questions, help participants fine-tune strategy, and show you how to identify mindset adjustments so that you can avoid self-sabotage and exponentially increase your success in the face of food triggers and difficult situations.
You’ll discover how you can reverse years of struggle with a story, and how to get started with this strategy right away. The bonus material covered in this training helps your other freedom formula pieces slide together easily. This is not about helping you “be strong” or “resist the urge,” but about creating strategies that satisfy. We’ll also untangle the common mistakes and how to avoid them and tackle what you need to know so that the urge to overeat eventually goes away.
How to reward yourself and celebrate without food (including 50 specific strategies)
This is a blind spot for a lot of people. Let’s face it, we live in a culture that encourages us to use food – and it’s everywhere! I’ve seen even the smartest, most creative women go blank when asked how they were going to reward themselves or commemorate a win or special occasion without relying on a tasty treat. With this bonus training, I’ve done the work for you. In addition to this bonus training on how to leverage rewards to increase success (and the 3 big mistakes you want to avoid), you’ll also get my cheat sheet with 50 strategies that you can use, perfect, and adjust to make them your very own.
The Spiralocity™ lab – the high performance system to skyrocket your results.
This powerful system, which I’ve never shared before, lets you transform any action or set of circumstances into a winning step forward. You won’t ever be stuck or hopelessly off track again. Guaranteed. You can let go of having to get it perfect or that dread you feel in your stomach when you’ve “blown it.” No more. Once you discover the powerful process of Spiralocity™ you’ll know how to create constant momentum and wins instead of being stuck on a hamster wheel with overeating, or on again, off again, weight loss. You’ll receive the Spiralocity™ trainings, weekly lab sheets, and the daily lab guide and I’ll show you how to use Spiralocity™ in combination with the Overeating Freedom Formula to get results that keep coming.
Support, accountability, and community in The Lab, my private community
Change is easiest when you have the right kind of support and accountability. When you join today, you’ll be upgraded to 12 months of membership in The Lab Private Facebook Community. You’ll have access to our private group where you can connect, ask questions, share success stories, and more. I participate regularly in the community and membership also includes additional feedback, accountability check-ins, and occasional surprises.
Stay on track when you’re eating out, expert tips for wellbeing and more!
You’ll get cheat sheets,tips, and a few surprises from some of my favorite experts – all in the name of making your success easier, and more straightforward.
Purchase the Your Missing Peace Program – Melissa McCreery - $66.00 course at the best price at Wisme and unlock a world of knowledge at the best price. Upon completing your purchase, you'll receive instant access to the downloads page, allowing you to download all associated course materials. Additionally, we'll send a download notification email directly to your inbox.
Unlock your full potential with Your Missing Peace Program – Melissa McCreery - $66.00 courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Our Your Missing Peace Program – Melissa McCreery - $66.00 courses are thoughtfully designed to help you unleash your full potential and excel in your chosen field. Don't wait; take the first step towards greatness by purchasing our courses today. We offer a seamless and secure transaction experience, ensuring your peace of mind throughout.
Rest easy knowing that your financial information is protected by our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal. Stripe, renowned for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process with encrypted technology that keeps your sensitive data confidential. PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, adds an extra layer of security through its buyer protection program, ensuring your financial details are safeguarded.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is treated with utmost confidentiality, and we do not share your information with anyone. Purchasing theYour Missing Peace Program – Melissa McCreery - $66.00 course is entirely safe.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Secure Communication and Encryption of Sensitive Data
- Card numbers are encrypted using AES-256, and transmitting card numbers occurs in a separate hosting environment, guaranteeing the security of your data.
- Upon successful payment for the “Your Missing Peace Program – Melissa McCreery - $66.00 course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If any delays occur, please be patient. Our technical department will process the link shortly after, and you'll receive notifications directly via email. We appreciate your understanding.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Your Missing Peace Program – Melissa McCreery - $66.00 course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Your Missing Peace Program – Melissa McCreery - $66.00 course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.